Monday 30 January 2012

My Artist profile

For my main artist to be featured in my magazine, i have decided to use my Friend Kapish Pattni who will be called as an artist 'Haze', he suits my genre as his appreace can be associated with hip hop/rap. The background story behind Haze is that he is a man of Indian decent, born in KKenya,Africa and moving to Brooklyn, New York at the age of 5 to live with his farther. Haze began hustling at the age of 11 learning the game fast, he had to pay his way through most things in life. He was always getting in trouble and was first arrested at the age of 14, he spent 1 year in a juvenile correction centre and began writing lyrics while there, up on release a friend of his in the correction centre had arranged his record producing uncle to meet with haze, it all blew up after that, he is now 18 and after realising numerous mix tapes, hes ready to drop his first album ' I thank god for my Life'. His genre started off as grime/Hip Hop but has transitioned into old school Rap as it was his favourite growing up, that is why he is a perfect candidates for OG.He compares himself to artists such as Redman/Method Man, ODG, 50 cent and T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment