Thursday 26 January 2012

Pitch feedback

overall, when my pitch was completed i was not asked as many questions as other people, this may be due to the PowerPoint presentation i prepared which showed my double page spread ideas, front cover ideas, colour pallets and name suggestions. However this does not mean that i have not gained anything from the pitch as looking at other peoples and talking to the teacher i have made decisions on my definite, magazine name which will be OG, and my double page spread i have narrowed down to either an interview with a pretend celebrity or a How to dress like article. To summarise i believe that my pitch was a success as it answered all of the general questions that were asked in other peoples pitch and helped me to decide on ideas. I have aslo gained from the pitch, a possible change in one of my intial ideas, now insted of doing a genre of hip hop in genral i will focus on new and old school hip hop/rap and i have also learnt that my colour shcme should defiantly contain black and orange as they go well together.

1 comment:

  1. This is too general Bal. You need to consider what specific elements you would change/ reconsider.

    ReplyDelete